Dedicated to enhancing access to healthcare,
human rights, and environmental stewardship
Explore our uniqueness
For additional inquiries about The MAG Foundation
Send Us A Message
About The MAG Foundation
The Mariam Adeola Gbadebo (MAG) Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organization dedicated to fostering transformative change by enhancing women’s health, economic power and advocate for climate justice in Nigeria and across Africa. MAG Foundation was founded in 2023 and was inspired by its founder’s journey having endured several health challenges and most recently survived end stage renal disease/Chronic Kidney disease having stood at the forefront, acknowledging the gravity of mounting healthcare challenges and the often-overlooked struggles faced by kidney disease patients and transplant recipients nationally, regionally, and globally.
The Mariam Adeola Gbadebo Foundation empowers individuals and communities to achieve their full potential through the holistic, adaptive, collaborative approach guiding our work.
The Mariam Adeola Gbadebo Foundation is a holistic, sustainable organisation that takes a collaborative, adaptive approach to partners with local communities, governments, NGOs, and the private sector to address Africa’s challenges. We aim to effect positive change through values of diversity, empowerment, accountability, innovation, and collaboration. We invite individuals to join their movement for a prosperous, equitable, and environmentally conscious Africa.
The objectives of The MAG Foundation include:
1. To enhance access to healthcare, human rights, and environmental conservation in Africa.
2. To enhance preventive healthcare measures and promote health education to reduce the burden of diseases and improve overall well-being.
3. To promote and protect human rights and justice through advocacy and awareness to build a culture of dignity in Africa.
4. To facilitate the transition towards a greener and more environmentally sustainable future by promoting conservation efforts, biodiversity preservation, and adapting eco-friendly practices across Africa.
5. To create a positive impact and improve lives and livelihoods by empowering individuals, women and girls by providing educational opportunities, vocational training and skill development programs to aid economic independence.
6. To address local challenges by advocating for policy changes, healthcare reforms and actions that promote equity, social cohesion and inclusion, empowerment and mitigate climate change in Africa.
7. To collaborate with individuals, organisations, networks, coalitions and movements that will aid to effectively and efficiently achieve our objectives of enhancing African healthcare access, human rights and sustainability.
The MAG Foundation
Don't Know What To Start With?
Get to know more about us